SATURDAY APRIL 28TH, 2018
You are invited to participate in the West Allis Central High School CENTRAL-O-RAMA to be held Saturday April 28th from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This is a fundraiser and all fees are non-refundable.
The field house will be open for setup at 6:00 a.m. on Saturday the 28th
Booth/Space fee is $20.00
Limited number of spaces with electricity are available for an additional $5.00
Limited number of 6 ft. tables are available for an additional $5.00
Limited number of chairs available for no charge
Cleanup must be completed by 4:00 p.m.
Central-O-Rama rules and regulations*:
1. All exhibitors are expected to keep their area clean and neat at all times.
2. Exhibitors will either rent or supply tables. The tables must be covered and all boxes hidden. Your entire display must be contained in your booth/space area.
3. Exhibitors will not pack up or leave before the show closes at 2:00 pm.
4. All unsold items must be removed at end of show.
5. No Exhibitors will be allowed to sell food or drinks that will conflict with our concessions.
6. Parents are responsible for children's actions; there is no childcare available.
7. Smoking and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the school or on the school grounds.
8. Reservations for the show will only be accepted with payment in full.
9. Applications accepted on a first come first serve basis until full. We will be using the postmark on envelopes as our guide. We will only accept one of each type of business Vendor.
10. Booth spaces are non-transferable by EXHIBITORS.
11. It is understood that the School District of West Allis and all its employees, the CENTRAL-O-RAMA Committee and all those connected with the fair and PTSA, shall be held harmless and relieved of any responsibility connected with Exhibitors damages, liabilities, and losses.
*Exceptions to these rules will be at the discretion of the CENTRAL-O-RAMA Committee only.
Violations will result in seller not being permitted to return to show.
Heather Justham; WAC PTSA President and Committee Chair
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (414) 750-1285.